Who we are
P.F.C., or Personal Finance Company, is an easy-to-use money management service built around an app and a card that our customers can use without switching banks.
We offer a simple way to spend, save and to get in control of your everyday finances, alone or together with family and friends.
We are a young, growing company with a diverse international team of around 40 people based in Stockholm.
We focus on building a great consumer experience and automating operations through our latest technology.
We are looking for colleagues who are eager to grow along with us and our ambition.
Help us create the most personal mobile banking app in the Nordics, with an advanced microservice architecture!
- A place in a cross-functional development team of engineers
- A chance to architect, design, develop, deploy, and operate modern services
- The opportunity to work with modern cloud technologies and Go
- Great influence over other technology choices and working methods
- Ownership and responsibility for the whole development chain including CI/CD, automated testing, and cloud hosting
- Collaboration with app developers for iOS and Android
With previous experience of building backend cloud-based microservices, you will thrive in our fast-paced and adaptive environment. Here, you would get things done without cutting corners at the expense of quality and you'll enjoy a streamlined way of working. If you value a genuine work environment and appreciate to find the best solutions through collaboration, you will like it here.
We would like you to have
- A few years of experience with backend development
- Previous experience with AWS, Heroku or other cloud-based hosts
- A valid work permit in Sweden
- Previous experience in developing microservices
- Previous experience of Go
- Curiosity about the world of Fintech
Read more about us at https://www.getpfc.com/