Are you the new Product Owner at P.F.C.?
Do you think financial services could be a million times more meaningful to actual human beings, more user friendly and more personal? Great, so do we.
That’s why we are now looking for a product owner with a strong understanding of product development driven by user insights and design thinking, someone who grows with the responsibility that comes with it.
P.F.C. is an easy-to-use money management service built around a MasterCard and a mobile app that our customers can use without switching banks. We aim to empower people that are starting and expanding their financial life, by offering financial services that fit into their situation. Of course great UX is of value – our app was recently awarded Silver in the Swedish Design Awards.
We are a multicultural crew of 40+ people from various backgrounds and with various skills, which makes for strong and pluralistic teams, and we are growing. We see positive attitude, collaboration, responsibility and curiosity as our core values.
Our idea of a PO
You will innovate with cross-functional teams to execute our products, by taking the product goals and turning them into real customer value. Most of the time it’s about product development- and design- and sometimes concept work. This means that you will be working closely with engineers, digital UX designers, service designers and analysts, as well as the leadership team - meaning communication and a general interest in business focused product work is good to have.
Responsibilities of the product owner at P.F.C. includes:
- Being the product owner for a cross-functional team, creating and maintaining the product backlogs, and taking part in the recurring rituals of the agile process.
- Developing and maintaining roadmaps for our Android/iOS apps and financial products.
- Prioritizing what we choose to do according to customer value and business value.
- Working closely with product designers to innovate, conceptualize and plan upcoming features.
- Gather data to understand user behavior in order to always improve our product.
- Develop our agile ways of working in the spirit of Kaizen.
- Integrating feedback from customers into our product strategy and backlogs.
Who you are
We think you have experience in product development initiatives and understand the dynamics of a product team in a tech company. You can both work on executing complex team tasks and to keep a holistic perspective of the overall value that we provide. This role is placed in Stockholm. We believe you should have no problem speaking English with the team, embracing the possibility to work with people from all over the world. Maybe you’re also good at product strategy, or a fintech expert. Who knows. Let’s find out.
We are interviewing continuously, so make sure to submit your application today so that we can get to know you! If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to reach out to Henrik Werner at email@example.com