Are you our new UX Designer?
Do you think financial services could be a million times more meaningful to actual human beings, more user friendly and more personal? Great, so do we!
That’s why we are now looking for a designer with a strong understanding of product development driven by user insights and design thinking, someone who grows with the responsibility that comes with it.
This means that you really want to gather user insights, analyze the findings together with others and drive product development. You obviously have a design-oriented mindset and you’re able to explain and communicate your work to colleagues and company.
Having experience in planning and sometimes leading workshops is also important, to ensure that learnings and insights are shared across the organization.
P.F.C. is an easy-to-use money management service built around a MasterCard and a mobile app that our customers can use without switching banks. We aim to empower people that are starting and expanding their financial life, by offering financial services that fit into their situation. And of course great UX – our app was recently awarded Silver in the Swedish Design Awards.
We are a multicultural crew of 40+ people from various backgrounds and with various skills, which makes for strong and pluralistic teams. We see positive attitude, collaboration, responsibility and curiosity as our core values.
As a designer, you will:
- Collaborate with developers, product owners and other designers to discover and meet our customers’ needs
- Work on designs from initial concept to final visuals, collecting feedback and iterating along the way
- Prepare, conduct and analyze user research
- Do hi-fi prototyping to define and refine new features and solutions
- Plan and run design initiatives, independently or with a design team
- Work closely with engineers throughout the development process, to ensure a high level of quality in the finished product
- Drive changes in our UX framework
- Communicate product and UX design across the company
We are looking for someone who:
- Can contribute to our collaborative environment, where progress is made through co-creation sessions and where ambiguity can be an opportunity rather than a show-stopper
- Has a good understanding of the balance between emotion (attractive design), usefulness (innovative features) and transparency (user-friendly interface)
- Has 3-5 years working experience as a UX designer or similar
- Can through user research, uncover meaningful insights and translate them into actionable solutions
- Has great Figma skills (or equivalent – we work in Figma)
- Is confident in English, our company language
After reading this we hope that you are convinced that your future lies with P.F.C. Hit the button below and take a step towards your future.
If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to reach out to Henrik Werner, email@example.com